Complete, DISTINCTION, easy to follow IPCL Notes + exam SUMMARY/SCAFFOLD
Subject notes for USYD LAWS2012
These IPCL notes cover the entire semester of content and consist of two parts:
Part I: Full Course Notes (sample notes pages 1-3, not in order): these are full course notes complete with case summaries and with key principles in highlighted text boxes to make it easy to retain the most important information.
- Topic 1(a): the concept and function of property
- Topic 1(b): introduction to real property
- Topic 2: personal property - choses in possession
- Topic 3: personal property - choses in action
- Topic 4: assignment and disposition of interests
- Topic 5(a): priority regimes
- Topic 5(b): Commercial dealings as security interests over property
Part II: Exam Summary/Scaffold notes (sample notes pages 4-7, not in order): these are condescend notes in a scaffold form which you can take into the exam to ensure you answer all relevant parts of the problem question and can easily identify the main tests/principles and apply them.
- Transfer of ownership by sale
- Transfer of possession by bailment
- Choses in action
- Assignment and disposition of interests
- General law priority rules
- Security interests over property under the PPSA
I attended all lectures, tutorials and did all readings and also relied on my own research and other notes in order to create these notes.
Semester 1, 2020