Be the first to know.
StudentVIP alerts are student-related and worthwhile offers sent by email to StudentVIP members.
This is what keeps all the services here 100% free.
They are designed to ensure you are "first to know" about student related opportunities. Support the site by opening and clicking on our (max) one alert email per week.
We send the email, so your details are never provided to the sponsoring organisation.
In the last year you could have...
- been invited to a free preview screening of Mark Walberg in The Other Guys
- invited to apply for a number of graduate opportunities including Arup, The Defence Force, Centennial Coal
- invited to participate in the competition to win over $100,000 in cash and prizes
- been invited to receive a free Marc Jacobs fragrance sample
- been offered special discount tickets to Creamfields
- invited to share your opinions for Coles Myer gift vouchers
Don't mark Alerts as "junk"
If you no longer want to get StudentVIP Alert emails, no problem - just, unsubscribe at anytime. However, it is a package deal: If you don't want the emails - then you can't access the free services that they support.
Also, don't tag StudentVIP emails as junk in your mail program. This tells your email service that you were sent the email without your permission - which isn't true. Doing this harms StudentVIP's reputation and makes it harder for all members to get any emails from the site.
When you mark emails from StudentVIP as junk, we are automatically notified. Because you are damaging the usability of the site for other members, your account will be banned from re-joining.