LAW4132 Law of Employment Full Notes with Case Tables
Subject notes for Monash LAW4132
Full notes, properly and clearly structured, with clear highlighting on a series of key points essential to answering the question.
Case-notes included under each Topic, with clear formatting and headings to highlight clearly the position of the Court and principles for the decision.
- Topic 1: Employees versus independent contractors
- Topic 2 Forming an employment contract
- Topic 3 Employment regulation and minimum employment standards
- Topic 4 Terms of the employment contract
- Topic 5 The employee's implied duties
- Topic 6 The employer's implied duties
- Topic 7 Unfair dismissal under the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth)
- Topic 8 Termination and remedies
- Topic 9 General protections (Adverse Action) under the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth)
- Topic 10 Anti-discrimination and bullying protections
Semester 2, 2018