Contracts Law Notes
Subject notes for WSU 200011
These notes are very detailed and comprehensive and provides plain English explanations for all legal concepts pertaining to contract law.
Notes are easy to read with various keys used to make it easy to scan through. For example, green represents a legislative reference whereas yellow represents a case discussion.
Topics covered in these notes include:
7. Privity of contract
8. Identifying express terms of the contract incorporating terms by notice or implication
9. Construction and exclusion clauses
10. Extrinsic evidence
12. Agreement and failure of contingent condition
18. Misrepresentation and misleading and deceptive conduct
19. Duress, undue influence and unconscionable conduct
Semester 1, 2010