Professional Responsibility & Legal Ethics Notes
Subject notes for WSU 200020
These notes are very detailed and comprehensive and provides plain English explanations for all legal concepts pertaining to professional responsibility and legal ethics.
Notes are easy to read with various keys used to make it easy to scan through. For example, green represents a legislative reference whereas yellow represents a case discussion.
Topics covered in these notes include:
1. Admission to practice
2. Requirements for admission
3. Factors relevant to good fame and character
4. Application for re-admission
5. Creation of lawyer-client relationship
6. The lawyer-client relationship
7. Lawyer’s duty to clients in tort
Semester 1, 2012