MMK266 - HD Organised & Comprehensive Notes (UP TO DATE)
Subject notes for Deakin MMK266
84 HD overall grade
Up to date notes recently completed in Trimester 2 2019.
Prevent wasting time creating your own notes and learn the unit and key concepts in one easy to follow document.
Information is tied back to each learning objective with clear titles.
Notes thoroughly covers weeks 1 - 11 and all topics.
Learning objective checklist is also provided for simplified exam preparation.
- Topic 1 – Needs and Goals
- Topic 2 – Self-Concept and Personality
- Topic 3 – Perception
- Topic 4 – Learning and involvement
- Topic 5 – Attitudes and Attitude Change
- Topic 6 – Social Influence and Persuasion
- Topic 7 – Family and Social Class
- Topic 8 – Culture, Sub-Culture and Cross-Culture
- Topic 9 – Automatic and Conscious Decision Making
- Topic 10 – Consumer Influence and Diffusion of
Trimester 2, 2019
Deakin, Melbourne Burwood