HD (85) Comprehensive Evidence Notes (Exam structure + case summaries)
Subject notes for Monash LAW4323
I used these notes in the class test to score 80%, and then in the exam to receive an overall mark of 85.
My notes cover the entire topic for Evidence LAW4323. They therefore cover the following topics:
- Preliminary introduction
- Competence and Compellability
- The Examination of Witnesses
- Character and Credibility
- The Accused's Right to Silence
- Tendency and Coincidence
- Hearsay and exceptions to hearsay
- Illegally Obtained Evidence
- Opinion Evidence
My notes begin by going through the above mentioned topics (pages 1-141). Pages 142-195 are then case summaries for most of the cases discussed.
My notes will also be incredibly useful as I have written excellent tendency/coincidence step by step summaries. As the law recently changed following Bauer, the previous semesters are unlikely to be recent and therefore unlikely to be correct.
Semester 1, 2019
- Property A Notes That Will Help Structure Your Answers
- HD Comprehensive Trust Notes That Help You Structure Your Exam!
- HD (83) Comprehensive Competition and Consumer Law Notes That Will Help Structure Your Exam
- HD (86) Comprehensive Advanced Tax Notes That Help You Structure Your Exam!
- HD (87) Notes (including class actions policy) which help structure your exam
- Show more...