PHSI2601 Physiology For Pharmacy Notes
Subject notes for USYD PHSI2601
- Comprehensive and concise set of notes for all lecture material covered in Sydney University PHSI2601 (2014).
- Written in point form, and includes neat tables and diagrams to facilitate understanding and memory.
- Lecture content has been summarised and re-worded for ease of understanding and to clarify confusing concepts in the lecture slides.
- Enabled me to obtain an HD for this subject.
- Topics covered include: homeostasis, nervous system (CNS + ANS), sleep, cellular neurophysiology, sensory physiology, endocrinology, skin, haematology, immunity, gastrointestinal physiology, cardiovascular system, muscles, respiratory system, renal physiology, reproduction
Semester 1, 2014