PCOL2605 Pharmacology For Pharmacy Notes
Subject notes for USYD PCOL2605
- Comprehensive yet concise set of notes for Sydney University PCOL2605 (2014)
- Covers all lecture content, but has been summarised and re-explained for clarity
- Clear, organised and easy to understand dot-point format, with tables and figures as learning aids
- Enabled me to obtain an HD for this subject
- Topics include: pharmacodynamics, drug receptors, autonomic nervous system, glaucoma, acetylcholine and noradrenaline, CNS neurotransmitters, mood disorders, anaesthesia, opioids and analgesia, RAAS, hypertension, heart failure, angina, cardiac dysrhythmias, dyslipidaemia, diuretics, asthma, NSAIDs, paracetamol, ADRs, drug interactions, complementary medicines, histamine, allergic rhinitis, autacoids, heavy metal poisoning, cannabinoids.
Semester 2, 2014