Biology: Genetics and Evolution (BIOL10005) Comprehensive, H1 standard Summary Notes
Subject notes for UniMelb BIOL10005
Comprehensive and easily accessible notes for BIOL10005 that assisted me in attaining a H1 result for the subject. Topics covered include:
- The basic mechanisms of inheritance, recombination and mutation;
- The structure of DNA, its replication and the molecular basis of gene action;
- The nature of genetic variation in populations, natural selection, microevolution, reproductive isolation and speciation;
- The evidence for the evolution of life
and apply the principles of classification;
- The diversity of organisms and their relationship to each other and the environment; and
- The basic concepts of population ecology, community structure and ecosystem.
Semester 2, 2017
- Biology Cells and Organisms (BIOL10004) Comprehensive Summary Notes
- Food For a Healthy Planet I (FFHP10009) Comprehensive Summary Notes
- Comprehensive H1 Food For a Healthy Planet II (UNIB20014) Summary Notes
- Microbes, Infections and Responses (MIIM20002) Comprehensive Study Notes (H1-88)
- Show more...