Food For a Healthy Planet I (FFHP10009) Comprehensive Summary Notes
Subject notes for UniMelb UNIB10009
An easily accessible and comprehensive summary of the FFHP I, with all lectures covered in detail. Topic's covered include:
- Human dietary needs: energy, protein and vitamins
- Food composition: meeting dietary needs
- Food consumption trends: relationships with demographic and lifestyle changes
- Food production, processing and distribution: knowing where our food comes from
- Inputs to food production: how profitable and how sustainable?
- Global population growth: feeding the 10 billion
- Issues and challenges for sustainable and equitable food production and supply
Semester 1, 2017
- Biology Cells and Organisms (BIOL10004) Comprehensive Summary Notes
- Comprehensive H1 Food For a Healthy Planet II (UNIB20014) Summary Notes
- Biology: Genetics and Evolution (BIOL10005) Comprehensive, H1 standard Summary Notes
- Microbes, Infections and Responses (MIIM20002) Comprehensive Study Notes (H1-88)
- Show more...