IBUS2101 International Business Strategy COMPLETE NOTES - 2nd in Course
Subject notes for USYD IBUS2101
High quality notes that clearly, concisely and comprehensively outline the entire IBUS2101 course. Complied from lecture notes, tutorials, readings, the textbook and additional Women's College tutorials. HD quality notes.
These notes concisely cover the entire course and any of the relevant case study examples, graphs / tables / diagrams.
- Globalisation and International Business
- Strategy and Global Strategy
- Industry Based View I: Industry Level Analysis
- Industry Based View II: Strategic Group and Competitor Analysis
- Resource Based View: Core Competence and VRIO Framework
- Resource Based View and Dynamic Capabilities
- Institution Based View
- International Entry Strategy
Very well structured and colour coded.
Semester 1, 2018