IBUS1102 Cross Cultural Management READINGS NOTES
Subject notes for USYD IBUS1102
High quality notes that clearly, concisely and comprehensively outline all of the IBUS1102 readings for the entire semester.
These notes supplement the remainder of the course content and are necessary for final exam as well as the weekly tutorial quizzes.
• The significance of culture in international management
• The meaning and dimensions of culture
• Comparative international management styles
• Managing communication across culture
• Ethics and social responsibility in global management
• Cross cultural negotiation and decision making
• Managing global teams
• Culture and leadership
Contains any relevant diagrams from each of the notes.
** Note: missing one reading from Week 12
Semester 1, 2018