BCMB20002 H1 93 Notes
Subject notes for UniMelb BCMB20002
These notes comprehensively cover the lecture content for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. All lectures are covered in detail, but I go into particular detail for tricky concepts and concepts I believe were poorly taught. These notes contain all the information needed to get a H1.
- proteins (amino acids, folding, primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary structure, protein evolution, protein function)
- oxygen and haemoglobin
- enzymes (kinetics, inhibitors, regulators)
- DNA (replication, transcription, translation, chromatin, genomes, gene technologies)
- cell signalling
- lipids (structure, lipid metabolism)
- carbohydrates (structure, carbohydrate metabolism)
I used these notes and received a mark of 93.
Images are included to help your learning.
Semester 2, 2017