✔ Ultimate H1 Summary Notes ✔ ECON20003: Quantitative Methods 2
Subject notes for UniMelb ECON20003
✔ Ultimate H1 Summary Notes✔
(The sample is just thumbnails for preview, the actual note is in full size! NOTE: The first three pages of the preview are the topics, only one topic is previewed out of 10.)
- All information collated from lectures, tutorials and readings
- Well formatted and easy to follow
- Clearly separated into key topics
- Digital and printing friendly (PDF)
- Concise, logical, easy to understand and memorise.
- Up to date with the current curriculum
- Written by an H1 student currently on the Dean's Honour List
These notes helped me get an H1 in ECON20003: Quantitative Methods 2 in 2018! Not only are these fantastic for c̶r̶a̶m̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ revision, but can aid continuous study throughout the semester! These notes were personally collated from tutorials, lectures and readings to reflect the syllabus and exam content.
Tips: Read the lecture slides before lectures, listen and follow the lecture exercises, review the notes afterwards and refer to additional readings if you're still confused. Tutorial questions are very important and often exam related.
Semester 2, 2018