Subject notes for Monash BMS2052
Semester 2, 2017
Detailed notes summarising both the lecture notes and other resources from Week 1-12, particularly useful for weekly lab work and quizzes.
- Microbial diversity and host pathogens interactions
- mechanisms of bacterial pathogenesis
- molecular virology and infection
- fungi and fungal infections
- pathogenicity and the host response
- clinical microbiology and immunology
- epidemiology and public health
- antimicrobial agents and resistance
- Helicobacter pylori
- parasitic infections
- Clostridial infections
- molecular drug targets and design.