Molecular Biology lecture notes (Part 2)
Subject notes for WSU 300817
I had split these notes into 2 PARTS, because StudentVIP couldn't take it! This is part 1
These are the notes I personally wrote out each week after a lecture was given. I have scanned all the pages and made it into 1 PDF.
The notes include pictures from the lecture/textbook alongside the text to further help understand the concepts better. Took me hours upon hours to perfect the formatting into the way I wanted it to, and it's made it into the high quality notes that you see here.
Hope these are as much of help to you as they were to me!
Contents of THIS PART include:
- RNA Synthesis and Processing, Non-coding RNA; miRNA and siena
- Splicing, miRNA and The Genetic Code
- Regulation of Gene Expression - Nucleosome Modification and Chromatin Remodelling
- Types of Mutation of DNA Repair Pathways
- DNA Repair and Homologous Recombination
Contents of PART II include:
- Working with DNA and RNA
- What is a Gene
- The Organisation of Genomes and Cloning
- Theory and Practice of Cloning
- DNA Synthesis and Replication
- DNA Synthesis (cont.) and RNA Synthesis (Transcription)
Semester 2, 2014