Microbiology 2 lecture notes (Part 2)
Subject notes for WSU 300896
I had split these notes into 2 PARTS, because StudentVIP couldn't take it! This is part 2
These are the notes I personally wrote out each week after a lecture was given. I have scanned all the pages and made it into 1 PDF.
The notes include pictures from the lecture/textbook alongside the text to further help understand the concepts better. Took me hours upon hours to perfect the formatting into the way I wanted it to, and it's made it into the high quality notes that you see here.
Hope these are as much of help to you as they were to me!
Contents of THIS PART include:
- Identifying Unknown Bacteria
- Mutations and Mutants
- Genetic Transfer
- Microbial Evolution and Diversity
- Molecular Classification and Identification
Contents of PART I include:
- Biotechnology, Synthesis Organism, Recombinant DNA Technology
- Microbial Nutrition and Metabolism
- Respiration in Prokaryotes I (Aerobic)
- Respiration in Prokaryotes II (ETC and Anaerobic)
- Regulation of Microbial Metabolism + pre-work readings
- Pre-lecture and Tutorial
Semester 2, 2014