Medical Microbiology lecture notes
Subject notes for WSU 300826
These are the notes I personally typed out each week after a lecture was given. I have merged all of the separate PDF's into 1.
The notes include pictures from the lecture/textbook alongside the text to further help understand the concepts better. Took me hours upon hours to perfect the formatting into the way I wanted it to, and it's made it into the high quality notes that you see here.
Contents of notes include:
- Intro and Innate Immunity
- Adaptive Immunity
- Adaptive Immunity and Lymphatic Tissues
- Clinical Methods and Upper Respiratory Tract Infections
- Lower Respiratory Tract Infections
- Gastrointestinal Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
Hope these are as much of help to you as they were to me!
Semester 2, 2015