HD Public Law Notes Whole Course Detailed
Subject notes for USYD LAWS5007
BENEFITS OF MY NOTES
- These notes provide you with order and structure in how you approach problem questions.
- I have provided PINPOINTS as well having completed the readings and this will give you bonus marks in achieving that HD.
- I promise you that these notes will the best set of notes that you will ever receive. I spent hundreds of hours perfecting these notes into these notes.
- This is what makes these sets of notes well worth the investment. Once you buy it I promise you that you will understand.
- Light Blue = Key principles
- Pink = Case Names
- Dark Blue = Legislation
- Red / Bold = Anything Key to Note
lass 1 — The Constitution, its Structure and Principles
Class 2 — Australian Governmental Powers - From Colonial Origins to Independence
Class 3 — Amending the Constitution and Sources of Power and Legitimacy
Class 4 — Amendment of State Constitution — ‘Manner and Form’
Class 5 — The Constitution and Federal Elections
Class 6 — The Constitution and the Commonwealth Franchise
Class 7 — The Constitution and Eligibility of Federal Parliamentarians
Class 9 — The Executive
Class 10 — Executive Powers - Introduction and Prerogative Powers
Class 11 — Executive Powers Continued
Class 12 — Access to Government Information
Class 13 — Delegated Legislation and Rule-Making by the Executive
Class 14 — Integrity Agencies — Ombudsman and Anti-Corruption Bodies
Class 15 — Separation of Commonwealth Judicial Power
Class 16 — Cth Judicial Application of the First Separation Rule
Class 17 — Cth Judicial Flexible Application of the Second Separation Rule
Class 18 — Chapter III Implications Protecting the Institutional Integrity of Courts
Class 19 — ‘Advisory Opinions’ on the Validity of Legislation
Semester 2, 2020