LAW4323 Evidence Exam Notes
Subject notes for Monash LAW4323
A comprehensive and succinct collection of study notes that are designed to be brought into and used in the exam from the get-go, without the need for a massive binder that costs time to flip through during time-sensitive exam conditions.
You can also consult it for building your own set of notes or in preparation for lectures/assignments.
Contains all examinable topics:
2. Competence and Compellability
4. Examination of Witnesses
5. Character and Credibility, Right to Silence
6. Tendency and Coincidence Evidence
7. Hearsay Rule and Exceptions
8. Admissions and Illegally Obtained Evidence
10. Opinion Evidence
Semester 2, 2020