DETAILED DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY NOTES
Subject notes for WSU 101682
These are my subject notes which cover each lecture topic presented throughout the semester in detail. These include:
- Introduction to the unit and developmental psychology
- Theories of development, prenatal development and visual development
- Physical development (part 1 and 2)
- Cognitive development (part 1 and 2)
- Sociocultural development and intelligence
- Auditory and language development
- Indigenous and cross-cultural perspective
- Information processing, moral reasoning and development
- Psychosocial development part 1: emotions and attachment formation
- Psychosocial development part 2: middle childhood to adulthood
Each lecture module has been broken down into comprehensible dot points which makes the content easier to understand and build upon.
Please note that these notes do not contain any exam/assignment information, such as quizzes, practice questions, hints, ect. They are purely lecture summaries.
Semester 2, 2020