FINS 1612 NOTES (90 HD)
Subject notes for UNSW FINS1612
Hey guys, these notes include everything you need to know from content covered in the lecture, tutorial, and the textbook that was examined in Term 2 2020, which is likely to be similar if not identical for future terms.
I have completed 15 commerce-related courses at UNSW so far and have received an HD for all of them. These sets of notes are concise, annotated, and highlighted for ease of study.
The topics covered are:
1. Financial Markets and Banking
2. Simple Interest and Short-Term Debt
3. Financial Mathematics
4. The Corporation and the Financial Market
5. Fundamental Analysis
6. Ethics (CFA module)
7. The Foreign Exchange Market
8. Risk Management, Forward and Future Contracts
9. Introduction to Options
Term 2, 2020