PHY3171 Semester 1 2020 Notes
Subject notes for Monash PHY3171
Entire 12 weeks' worth of notes compiled from lectures, tutorials, prescribed textbook and further research including pre-unit revision
- Pre-unit revision
- Regulation of the cardiovascular system by nerves and hormones
- What is hypertension?
- Role of the kidneys in long-term BP regulation
- Cerebral blood flow and stroke
- Global cardiovascular disease
- Endothelial control of blood flow
- Sex differences in cardiovascular disease
- Heart failure
- Early origins of cardiovascular disease
- Kidney disease
I received a HD in this subject using these notes and hopefully you can too!
Semester 1, 2020