H1 Detailed MBB2 Clinical Psych Notes
Subject notes for UniMelb PSYC10004
These notes cover the content-heavy Clinical Psychology section of Mind, Brain & Behaviour 2 in concise detail. These notes include content from both lectures and readings.
- Introduction to Clinical Psychology
- Mental Illness Stigma
- Diagnosis and Classification
- Depressive, Anxiety, Obsessive-Compulsive, Trauma & Stressor-related Disorders
- Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Psychological treatment (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy)
- Clinical Trials
These notes helped me cope with the Clinical Psychology questions on the exam with ease, and I hope they can for you too!
Semester 2, 2019