Corporation Law Notes
Subject notes for UWA LAWS5104
Very detailed exam notes for Corporations Law at UWA.
Easy to navigate with numerical headings and colour codes.
Notes have been structured to include step by step guidance on answering problem questions.
Received a HD for this unit
- Nature, Function, Origins and Regulation of Companies
- Incorporation and its consequences
- Formation and Establishment issues
- Internal Management- internal rules
- Internal Management- the board and the general meeting
- Directors Duties summary
- Duty of Care, Skill and Diligence
- Conflicts of Interest
- Duty of Good Faith and Loyalty
- Members Rights and Remedies
- Ratification and Relief from Liability
Note page 97 is blank due to formatting reasons so I have reduced the page count.
Semester 2, 2019