3RD IN COURSE - COMPREHENSIVE AND COMPLETE CLAW 2203 NOTES
Subject notes for USYD CLAW2203
Comprehensive and complete full course notes - helped me achieve 3rd in the course. I used these notes for the mid semester exam, individual assignment and final exam.
Includes all relevant cases (with summaries) and legislation. These account for a significant proportion of the word count/page length.
Notes on the following topics:
1. Overview of Security Market Regulations (ASX and ASIC)
2. Continuous Disclosure (Part 1)
3. Continuous Disclosure (Part 2)
4. Securities Trading & Financial Products
5. Financial Service Providers (Part 1)
6. Financial Service Providers (Part 2)
7. Insider Trading
8. ASIC as regulator
9. Misleading and Deceptive Conduct and Defective Disclosure
10. Market Misconduct
11. Market activity
Lecture 4 notes are included in the preview.
Semester 1, 2019