Autumn 2019 High Distinction Notes (86) Remedies - Final Exam
Subject notes for UTS 71116
The notes are prepared for the final exam and follow a step by step process on how to answer a question for the damages. They go through all different heads of losses available, and the different forms of loss compensable under that head ( see Sample Notes).
The notes cover all examinable topics for the final exam, including:
- Breach of Contract Damages
- Property Damages and Economic Loss ( Torts and Contracts)
- Negligence Damages (Torts and Contracts)
- Personal Injury
- Equitable Remedies for Contracts: Specific Performance, Injunctions, Rescission, Rectification,
- ACL s 136 and s 137
The notes cover textbook readings, tutorial notes, lecture notes, feedback received from assignments.
Autumn session, 2019
UTS, Broadway & Markets
- Criminal Law Notes - 84 Distinction UTS
- Final Exam Notes for Australian Constitutional Law - High Distinction
- Complete High Distinction Notes for Civil Practice 70104
- Complete Distinction Notes for Contracts - Final Exam
- High Distinction Notes for 70327 Commercial Law 2018/2019 (Summer)
- Show more...