H1 (87) Introductory Macroeconomics Notes
Subject notes for UniMelb ECON10003
Detailed but concise set of notes that can help you achieve your H1!
- Gross Domestic Product
- Inflation and Interest Rates
- Savings and Investment
- Labour Market and Business Cycles
- Keynesian Model
- Fiscal Policy
- Financial Markets and Intermediation
- RBA and Monetary Policy
- Aggregate Demand, Supply and Equilibrium
- Economic Growth, Solo-Swan Model and Empirics of Economic Growth
- International Trade
- Exchange Rates
- Balance of Payments
Included in the notes are additional readings, tutes and lectures in case you missed anything!
GL with that elusive H1!
Semester 2, 2018