Behaviour and Environment Full Semester Notes
Subject notes for WSU 101182
- What do we mean by the environment?
- How can we understand and analyse the environment (with a view to identify areas for change)?
- What are the environmental domains that determine behaviour?
- The brain's relationship with its environment
- Our interaction with the environment: Brain Processes and culture
- Sense of place and place attachment
- Navigating the environment
- The natural environment
- Environmental stressors
- Restorative environments
- Person- environment fit in the design of the built environment
- Home, leisure, work and institutional environments
- Future Environments- Destination outer space
Semester 1, 2017