ANAT30008: Viscera and Visceral System (H1: 81%)
Subject notes for UniMelb ANAT30008
Notes for ANAT30008: Viscera and Visceral System at the University of Melbourne.
Get these notes and you too can get a H1!
These notes contain:
- Lecture Notes
- Practical Class Notes
- Notes on further readings
- Anatomedia notes
- Visual Aids: Images, Diagrams, etc.
- A shorter 'Note' section containing key pieces of information
- Each Section has the approximate time to read once you are familiar with the material.
- Remembering techniques such as mnemonics
- Nervous System
- Thoracic Wall
- Respiratory System
- Abdominal Wall
- Abdominal Viscera
- Adrenal Glands
- Ureter and Bladder
- Small Intestine
- Large Intestine
- Gallbladder and Extrahepatic Bile Ducts
- Abdominal Blood Supply
- Abdominal Nerve Supply
- Gut development
- Enteric Nervous System
- Pelvic Bones
- Male Pelvic Viscera
- Female Pelvic Viscera
- Pelvic Neurovascular Supply
- Orbit and Eye
- Ear and Auditory Tube
- Oral Cavity
Semester 2, 2017
- University of Melbourne: MAST10010 - Data Analysis 1 (H1: 90%)
- MUSI20143 World Music Choir 1 Listening Test Notes
- ANAT20006: Principles of Human Structure and Function Notes (H1) [Lecture Notes, ADSL, Further Readings]
- PATH20003: Experimental Pathology Notes (H1: 88%)
- EDUC200076: AUSLAN and Visual Communication Notes (H1: 86%)
- Show more...