ANAT20006: Principles of Human Structure and Function Notes (H1) [Lecture Notes, ADSL, Further Readings]
Subject notes for UniMelb ANAT20006
No images included in purchased product.
Notes for ANAT20006: Principles of Human Structure and Function.
I was able to obtain a H1 with these notes and you can too!
These notes contain:
- Lecture Notes
- ADSL Notes
- Notes on further readings
- Anatomedia notes
- Visual Aids: Images, Diagrams, etc.
- A shorter 'Note' section containing key pieces of information
- Each Section has the approximate time to read once you are familiar with the material.
- Remembering techniques such as mnemonics
The word count as well as page length is long due to the subject being content intensive as well as repetition of some key points in the notes section. Page length is also long due to visual aids. If anything it means you are getting your moneys worth :)
Semester 1, 2016