👍 ULTIMATE ACCT10002 Notes by H1 STUDENT + Exam Revision - from tutorials, lectures, textbook - 99 PAGES for 2018👍
Subject notes for UniMelb ACCT10002
This is a very comprehensive set of notes of the overall Introductory Financial Accounting course which I made throughout semester 2, 2017 and received a grade of First Class Honours (H1) for the subject.
The notes are UP TO DATE to the current curriculum and includes all topics for the course.
After having done my exam, I have reviewed my notes, added some things, and emphasised the bits which I believe are a must-know for the final exam.
Everything is explained very clearly and can be easily understood. It is very neatly formatted with colours, highlighted, underlined and bold text, as well as many pictures.
While these notes are very comprehensive, if you would prefer a SUMMARY as a meaningful final revision before your exam, I would recommend you reading only the bolded and highlighted text which should emphasize the main points and refresh your memory on some things which I believe would be very useful to know for the exam.
My notes contain a mixture of what is covered in LECTURES, TUTORIALS and PRESCRIBED READINGS.
They have been separated into the contents from weeks 1 to 12. I recommend reading them each week to help your understanding of the course.
(Tip: Use Ctrl-F and type a word to quickly search what you are looking for)
The SAMPLE of my notes contains 10 pages. The actual full notes contains 99 pages.
All the best with Accounting!
Semester 2, 2017
- Principles of Business Law Cheat Sheet by H1 student (97%) - includes all case studies + other notes
- ULTIMATE comprehensive Notes by H1 (97%) STUDENT for Principles of Business Law
- ULTIMATE Comprehensive ACCT10001 H1 STUDENT's Notes + Revision Summaries (Accounting Reports and Analysis 2017)
- ULTIMATE QM1 Notes + Revision Summaries by H1 STUDENT (Quantitative Methods 1 2017)
- 👍ULTIMATE Comprehensive FNCE10002 Notes + Exam Revision by H1 STUDENT for 2018👍
- Show more...