UTS Business Tutor Candy
Hi, I'm Candy! VERY RESPONSIVE
I'm a UTS student studying Business.
I'm an experienced private tutor with 5 years of tutoring experience. I'm currently working as an Associate in PwC Private Clients - Assurance, and have recently finished module AAA318 as part of the CA program. I was a HD Business student with Accounting and Finance majors. Also, I have received Dean's Merit List Awards and High Achievers Awards for Excellence in Accounting.
In 2017 semester 2, I studied:
- Corporate Financial Analysis (Capstone) (HD)
- International Financial Management (HD) 92, 1st
- Investment Banking (HD) 93
In 2017 semester 1, I studied:
- Financial Statement Analysis (Capstone) (D)
- Management Decisions and Control (HD)
- Derivative Securities (HD) 92, 7th
In 2016 semester 2, I studied:
- Corporate Finance: Theory and Practice (HD) 94, 8th
- Investment Analysis (HD) 97, 2nd
- Taxation Law (HD)
In 2016 semester 1, I studied:
- Quantitative Business Analysis (HD) 89
- Assurance Services and Audit (D) 7th
- Applied Company Law (D)
In 2015 semester 2, I studied:
- Accounting Standards and Regulations (HD) 95, 6th
- Cost Management Systems (HD) 90, 10th
- The Financial System (HD) 96, 1st
In 2015 semester 1, I studied:
- Accounting for Business Combinations (HD) 90
- Marketing Foundations (HD)
- Fundamentals of Business Finance (D)
In 2014 semester 2, I studied:
- Accounting for Business Decisions B (HD)
- Business Statistics (D)
- Managing People and Organisations (C)
In 2014 semester 1, I studied:
- Accounting for Business Decisions A (HD) 89
- Integrating Business Perspectives (HD)
- Economics for Business (HD)
I can assist you with any of the above subjects, whether it be understanding lecture content, homework/tutorial questions, or preparation for quizzes and exams. I also sell cheap notes, and offer tips and tricks for the vacationer/graduate application process.
Lessons are usually held in UTS library. However, lessons can be held in my home in Eastwood.
My rate is subject to decrease when there's more than one student in a lesson, or increase as we reach the final exam period - one-off session: $150/h
Please don't hesitate to send me a message here on StudentVIP, or text 0466 981 382. I will respond ASAP! :)
- Candy has contributed to StudentVIP by submitting a rating or review for this subject.