UTS Business Tutor Candy
Hi, I'm Candy! VERY RESPONSIVE
I'm a UTS student studying Business.
I'm currently an Experienced Consultant in PwC Private Clients - Assurance, and have recently finished module AAA318, FIN119 (with Merit), and MAAF319 as part of the CA program. I was a HD Business student with Accounting and Finance majors. I'm an experienced private tutor with over 5 years of experience. Also, I have received Dean's Merit List Awards and High Achievers Awards for Excellence in Accounting.
- Corporate Financial Analysis (Capstone) (HD)
- International Financial Management (HD) 92, 1st
- Investment Banking (HD) 93
- Financial Statement Analysis (Capstone) (D)
- Management Decisions and Control (HD)
- Derivative Securities (HD) 92, 7th
- Corporate Finance: Theory and Practice (HD) 94, 8th
- Investment Analysis (HD) 97, 2nd
- Taxation Law (HD)
- Quantitative Business Analysis (HD) 89
- Assurance Services and Audit (D) 7th
- Applied Company Law (D)
- Accounting Standards and Regulations (HD) 95, 6th
- Cost Management Systems (HD) 90, 10th
- The Financial System (HD) 96, 1st
- Accounting for Business Combinations (HD) 90
- Marketing Foundations (HD)
- Fundamentals of Business Finance (D)
- Accounting for Business Decisions B (HD)
- Business Statistics (D)
- Managing People and Organisations (C)
- Accounting for Business Decisions A (HD) 89
- Integrating Business Perspectives (HD)
- Economics for Business (HD)
I can assist you with any of the above subjects, whether it be understanding lecture content, homework/tutorial questions, or preparation for quizzes and exams. I also sell cheap notes, and offer tips and tricks for the vacationer/graduate application process.
Lessons are usually held in UTS library. However, lessons can be held in my home in Eastwood.
My rate is subject to decrease when there's more than one student in a lesson, or increase as we reach the final exam period.
Please don't hesitate to send me a message here on StudentVIP, or text 0466 981 382. I will respond ASAP! :)
- Candy has contributed to StudentVIP by submitting a rating or review for this subject.