QUT Architecture & building Tutor Annika
Hi, I'm Annika! VERY RESPONSIVE
I'm a QUT student studying Architecture & building.
I can help you with:
* Formatting and structuring your assignment(s) understanding task requirements and the CRA
* Proofreading assignments such as essays, reports, literature reviews and case studies
* Spelling errors, typos, grammar, and sentence structure issues
* Preparing for presentations and speeches
* APA and Harvard referencing
* Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher (basic and advanced) skills on Windows and Mac
Subjects I received a grade of a credit or higher in:
- UXB132 Urban Analysis (7) High Distinction
- UXB133 Urban Studies (6) Distinction
- UXB134 Land Use Planning (7) Distinction
- LWS012 Urban Development Law (Distinction)
If you need general help with a unit I haven’t completed, e.g.: a law subject, I will have to look over your unit to see if I can assist. Of course, I can proofread and edit any unit, barring fixing technical knowledge. I am also a native English speaker.
When tutoring with me you also get access to my Quizlet to help you prepare for your exams.
I supply all teaching supplies. I can meet at GP/KG campus, Brisbane Square Library, State Library of Queensland or a cafe. I can also tutor on zoom. I can provide you with a receipt for your session(s). Proof of grades available on request.
I hope you will get in touch with me to assist you succeed in your studies.
$20 per 1000 words for proofreading
$30 per hour for one-on-one for private tutoring
$50 per hour for two students
- Annika has contributed to StudentVIP by submitting a rating or review for this subject.