BCMB20002 Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Clear and Detailed H1 Notes
Subject notes for UniMelb BCMB20002
For Biochemistry I wrote brief notes in class then cleaned them up and cross-checked with references - biochemistry textbook and internet - at a later date.
As you can see I've used colours to highlight the important parts (e.g. red for keywords) and I've tried to use my own words to explain concepts simply at all times. I found this style of note taking especially conducive to writing out palm cards and revising at the end of semester as you can read through and easily pick out headings and keywords with the colour scheme.
I've even included some diagrams that I produced myself to assist with visualising structures. For further memorisation of amino acids I would highly recommend visiting https://quizlet.com/2855398/amino-acids-structure-to-full-name-flash-cards/
Semester 1, 2016
- Principles of Anatomy ANAT20006 Clear and Concise notes (H1)
- Principles of Genetics GENE20001 Clear and Concise notes (H1)
- Fundamentals of Chemistry CHEM10007 Clear and Concise notes (H1)
- BIOL10005 Genetics and the evolution of Life (First Year Biology) H1 Notes
- Clear and Concise PHRM20001 How Drugs Work - H1 notes
- Show more...