Brain Storm Charts for Real Property (For LAWS5012 & LAWS2017)
Subject notes for USYD LAWS5012
Personally speaking, I like to use different charts in exam because it is more straightforward and concise. In Real Property law, the exam focuses on problem questions. By using the charts, you can find the right principle quickly, and then apply the facts into the principle, everything would be OK.
But charts sometimes only give you a direction to the right principle, if you want to talk more about the principle, it is recommended you buy this diagram and the revision notes together so that you can compare the difference between the facts the exam gives to you and the principle based case. (I have also uploaded the concise exam notes to the website).
P.S. These notes fit for both LAWS5012 & LAWS2017.
Semester 2, 2016
- Public International Law Revision Notes - 88D (For LAWS5005 & LAWS1023)
- Extremely Detailed Torts I Notes, including mental storm especially for the exam _ 85D (For LAWS5001 & LAWS1012)
- Extremely Detailed Civil Procedural Law_88D (For LAWS5003 & LAWS1014)
- Extremely Detailed Contract Law (I) Notes (For LAWS5002 & LAWS1015)
- Extremely Detailed Criminal Procedural Law Notes_88D (For LAWS5003 & LAWS1014)
- Show more...