Case Extract for Corporations Law (For LAWS5014 & LAWS2014)
Subject notes for USYD LAWS5014
This is a case extract for Corporations Law, suitable for LAWS5011 as well as LAWS2011.
It only lists the main facts and the principle of each case which you should remember for the purpose of the closed-book exam.
If you need a detailed version that completely follows the outline, including all the facts and the application of the principles, please buy the extremely detailed version of the notes for this course which I also uploaded to the website.
Semester 2, 2016
- Public International Law Revision Notes - 88D (For LAWS5005 & LAWS1023)
- Extremely Detailed Torts I Notes, including mental storm especially for the exam _ 85D (For LAWS5001 & LAWS1012)
- Extremely Detailed Civil Procedural Law_88D (For LAWS5003 & LAWS1014)
- Extremely Detailed Contract Law (I) Notes (For LAWS5002 & LAWS1015)
- Extremely Detailed Criminal Procedural Law Notes_88D (For LAWS5003 & LAWS1014)
- Show more...