70114: Criminal Law & Procedure - Answering Final Exam Problem Questions
Subject notes for UTS 70114
- A concise set of final exam notes.
- Clear step-by-step guide to answering problem questions.
- 39 pages of full colour
- Topics include:
Extending Criminal Liability (Attempt, Complicity, Doctrine of Innocent Agency, Joint Criminal Enterprise, Doctrine of Common Purpose, Withdrawal)
Defences (Intoxication, Mental Illness, Necessity)
Semester 2, 2015
UTS, Broadway & Markets
- 70311: Torts Final Exam Notes - Step-by-Step Guide to Answering Problem Question
- 70616: Australian Constitutional Law - Step-by-step guide to answering problem questions
- 70211: Contracts Final exam notes - step-by-step guide to answering problem questions
- 71116: Remedies (complete set) - Answering Final Exam Problem Questions
- Show more...