Employment Law Exam Notes
Subject notes for UniMelb LAWS50064
Detailed notes that cover the University of Melbourne LAWS50064 course, including hypothetical frameworks for exam answers.
The notes have been keep short intentionally. They are simply succinct and to the point. Notes that are 100+ pages in length are often unwieldy.
- Purpose of Employment Law
- Definition of 'Employment'
- Minimum Standards
- Enterprise Agreements
- Industrial Action
- Enforcement under the Fair Work Act
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Common Law Contracts of Employment
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Adverse Action and Bullying
- Termination of Employment
Semester 1, 2014