Extremely Detailed ICPL Notes (For LAWS5008 & LAWS2012)
Subject notes for USYD LAWS2012
These notes follow the outline completely, very detailed, including all the facts and principles of each case, for Laws5008 as well as Laws2012 (Introduction to Property and Commercial Law).
Well organised and use different colour to highlight important points.
It will save you lots of time in reading the cases word by word. Compared with the textbook, it is easier to be understood and remembered.
By the way, in case you need it, I have also uploaded a revision version for the final exam.
Semester 1, 2016
- Public International Law Revision Notes - 88D (For LAWS5005 & LAWS1023)
- Extremely Detailed Torts I Notes, including mental storm especially for the exam _ 85D (For LAWS5001 & LAWS1012)
- Extremely Detailed Civil Procedural Law_88D (For LAWS5003 & LAWS1014)
- Extremely Detailed Contract Law (I) Notes (For LAWS5002 & LAWS1015)
- Extremely Detailed Criminal Procedural Law Notes_88D (For LAWS5003 & LAWS1014)
- Show more...