WSU

Semester 2, 2015


Final Exam notes

21 pages

7,800 words

$29.00

Description

Based on the exam questions given to us to review, I wrote these notes between lecture notes and textbook chapters to sufficiently answer these questions. This is only for the theory section of the exam, composing 85% of the final exam. The other 15% is mathematical questions, for which I have provided the question but not the answer, as I hand-wrote it.

I ended up getting a HD in my final exam to earn a Distinction (81) for the unit.

After studying these answers, I was well equipped to smash my final.
A lot of time and effort went into these notes.

These notes include exam questions, definitions of key terms, and various example cases to provide as evidence of understanding each topic area.

Author

Chloe

Campus

UNE, Sydney

Member since

March 2013