HD (87) LAWS2014 / LAWS5014 Summary Notes
Subject notes for USYD LAWS2014
Succinct set of summary notes for all unit of study content from Corporations Law (LAWS2014 / LAWS5014) with summaries of all legislation and case law in scaffold structure. Perfect study material to help you throughout the course and easy to use for the mid-semester and final exams. Please note that the preview sample only contains small extracts from a few topics (5 pages from 4 different topics). The full set of notes contains every topic in complete form.
1) Introduction to Australian corporate law;
2) Company formation and its implications;
3) Financing a company’s operations;
4) Regulating the internal functioning of companies;
5) Directors’ duties;
6) Remedies for shareholders;
7) Liability of companies to third parties;
8) Deregistration and insolvency.
Semester 2, 2020