Evidence and Advocacy Law Notes + Checklists (86 HD)
Subject notes for Adelaide LAW 3502
I finished this subject in Sem 2 2020 with a 86 HD Grade.
These notes were specifically designed in a step-by step checklist format for the purpose of answering exam style questions.
You will save so much time preparing for your exam by purchasing these notes as they cover all the content covered during the course and can be used directly in the final exam.
These notes are invaluable for revision. You will not be disappointed with your purchase.
The notes cover every topic of the course, including:
Examination in Chief and the Bolster Rule
Cross-Examination and Finality Rule
Hearsay and its Exceptions (Examination in Chief & Cross Examination)
Expert and Opinion Evidence
Police Powers & Right to Silence
Confessions and Police Discretions
Discretions to exclude evidence
Propensity and Similar Fact evidence (Examination in Chief)
The Shield against Prior Misconduct in Cross Examination
Sex offences, identification, corroboration, warnings and directions
Semester 2, 2020
Adelaide, North Terrace
- Comprehensive Intellectual Property Law Exam Notes (85 HD)
- Comprehensive Family Law Exam Notes + Checklists (84 D)
- Dispute Resolution & Ethics ('DRE') Exam Notes + Checklists (85 HD)
- Comprehensive Income Tax Law Notes (HD Deans Award)
- Personal Insolvency Law Exam Notes + Checklists (83 D)
- Show more...