Subject notes for Macq. MGMT1002
- The attached notes adequately cover all weeks (weeks 1-13).
- Theories and concepts are explained comprehensively, while maintaining a clear and
- Notes include diagrams that further assist in explaining content.
- Notes are enticing and eye-catching due to reasonable amount of colour and styling.
- Notes cover all content required for assessments.
- All information has been reliably sourced.
- Notes have guided me to achieve D-HD level results on assessments.
- MANAGEMENT, MANAGERS & MANAGING
- WHAT, WHY AND HOW OF TEAMWORK
- BUILDING EFFECTIVE TEAMS
- CONFLICT AND LEARNING IN TEAMS AND GROUPS
- PLANNING, MANAGEMENT & DECISION-MAKING
- ORGANISATIONAL CULTURE AND ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE
- ORGANISING AND MANAGING PEOPLE
- MANAGING IN A GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- RESISTENCE TO CHANGE
- LEWIN'S CHANGE MODEL
- EFFECTIVE & INEFFECTIVE INNOVATION
- COMMUNICATION & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- LEADERSHIP, MANAGEMENT & POWER
- ASPECTS OF CONTROL
- ETHICS, SUSTAINABILITY & CSR
Semester 2, 2020
Macq., North Ryde