HD (87) Evidence Exam Notes
Subject notes for Monash LAW4323
These short-form notes succinctly set out the legal principles of evidence and their supporting judicial precedent. They are simple, clear and easy to follow and are ordered to assist you in answering any exam problem question.
The notes cover all topics covered in the Evidence exam, namely:
- introductory principles of evidence;
- competence and credibility;
- examination of witnesses;
- character & credibility;
- accused's right to silence;
- tendency & coincidence;
- illegally obtained evidence; and
- opinion evidence.
You will not be disappointed. These notes were my lifesaver!!
Semester 2, 2019