PSY3062 Lecture and reading notes
Subject notes for Monash PSY3062
Easy to navigate notes which include clearly defined headings and subheadings. These notes comprise relevant lecture material supported by notes from the assigned reading text, as well as diagrams to visualise important concepts.
- One-Way ANOVA
- Factorial ANOVA/Two-Way ANOVA
- Repeated measures ANOVA
- Graphs, Assumptions, and Non-Parametric tests
- Pearson’s correlations
- Spearman’s correlations
- Part and partial correlations
- Simple Linear Regression
- Multiple linear Regression
- Interaction effects and moderation
- Hierarchical Regression
These notes comprehensively cover assumptions tests, effect size measures, and relevant post-hoc tests.
Semester 2, 2019