IBUS2103 Complete and Comprehensive Notes
Subject notes for USYD IBUS2103
Comprehensive notes based on the material from all 13 weeks of lectures/tutorials and readings.
- What is Risk?
- Business Vulnerability: ‘The Firm’
- ISO-31000 Framework
- Types of Risk Factors
- Political and Regulatory Risk
- Economic Risk
- Socio-Cultural Risk
- Environmental Risk
- Technological Risk
- Interconnections and Interrelatedness of the Five Risks
- Risk Management/Treatment
- Industry Specific Risk – Industry Disruptors
- Risk Management Systems – Firm-specific Risk: Financial Risk
- Risk Management Systems – Firm-specific Risk: Operating Risk
These notes helped me do well so I would highly recommend them!!
Semester 1, 2019