MAE203 - The Global Economy
Subject notes for Deakin MAE203
This document contains all content covered in weeks 1-10 of MAE203, summarised in an easy to follow reference.
This document has been typed in an easily understandable, and simplified way.
The content has been categorised weekly, which helps you isolate the content required for the weekly quizzes.
Specific topics covered in this document include:
- Economics: Foundations and models
- Measuring the Economy: Gross Domestic Product
- Economic Growth, the Financial System and Business Cycle
- Long run Economic Growth: sources and policies
- Unemployment and Inflation
- Aggregate Expenditure and Output in the Short Run
- Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply analysis
- Monetary System and Monetary Policy
- Macroeconomics in an Open Economy
Additionally, this document contains easy ways to memorise important information using mnemonics and examples, which are all beneficial for exams.
Trimester 1, 2020
Deakin, Melbourne Burwood