Employment Law (HD) Exam Script
Subject notes for Monash LAW4132
These were the notes I used to score a HD in the exam. It includes all the course material, relevant legislation and cases, with some case summaries. The notes are easy to follow and also make for good revision.
Where possible the notes are set out in order of how to answer exam scenarios.
1. Regulation and minimum employment standard
2. Employee Vs Independent Contractors
3. Employment contracts
4. Terms of employment contract
5. Implied duties of employees
6. Implied duties of employers
7. Unfair dismissal
8. Termination at common law
9. General protections
10. Anti-discrimination and bullying
Semester 2, 2019